On February 24, 2022
To build a successful business in 2022, you need to scale quickly. The only practical way to do that is through automation. Otherwise, your larger competitors will always be one step ahead of you, and your team won’t be able to keep up with demand.
Fortunately, there are a variety of cost-effective solutions which help you automate your business. TrackVia is one such platform that has developed a way for companies to automate their processes, regardless of industry or size.
Read on how TrackVia and TrackVia App Scripts can help simplify your life and grow your business.
The Need for Business Automation
While automation takes time and resources to set up initially, it will help save time in the long run. It will also help your business grow faster and more efficiently while keeping data accurate.
Once digital, you can use that information however you want. For example, instead of manually writing information on a paper form, a digital CRM or ERP system allows your employees to enter the form data on their computer. You may want to trigger a new customer onboarding process when a specific form is filled out or automatically add line items to a customer’s invoice when a quote is eSigned.
TrackVia has developed a way for businesses of all sizes to automate their processes, no matter what industry they are in or how large their company is. TrackVia can help in any industry, from manufacturing to finance. Moreover, TrackVia is easy to use and does not require programming skills. They utilize drag-and-drop form building technology that even non-technical people can quickly build custom business apps.
This solution will allow your business to keep up with demand while saving money on hiring additional employees. You can also eliminate data entry errors by using automated scripts to increase accuracy while decreasing the amount of time spent on data entry tasks. In addition, you won’t have to worry about expanding your IT staff or learning new technology because TrackVia offers a range of tools that work together seamlessly without requiring technical knowledge or expertise.
Not only will this make your life easier, but it will also make your customers happier! Your customer service representatives won’t have to handle complex queries because the software can handle most of these tasks through dynamic logic rules and Zapier integrations. TrackVia means better customer service for both you and your customers!
What is TrackVia?
TrackVia is a low-code app development and workflow management platform that enables the building tables, forms, reports, and dashboards for businesses. Non-technical individuals can use the drag-and-drop system to complete these tasks in minutes.
TrackVia offers seamless integrations of business applications, data analytics, and third-party apps. It is customizable to meet individual workflow needs, increasing efficiency across your enterprise. The platform integrates with external databases without code or programming knowledge – eliminating the need for complex systems that require costly maintenance contracts and IT resources for implementation.
As a TrackVia-certified Gold Partner, we offer a free 30-day trial for small business owners interested in trying TrackVia out. We include 24/7 US-based support with TrackVia certified engineers to help new businesses during this trial. We offer a free trial for any size of business – no credit card is required, and there’s no commitment.
Why Choose TrackVia?
There is plenty of no-code and low-code apps platforms on the market – Quickbase, Zoho Creator, and even Power Apps, to name a few. However, TrackVia shines in its simplicity for non-technical business owners. With their latest FasTrack feature, converting your physical forms to the digital world is as simple as taking a picture.
FasTrack leverages the power of machine learning, a technique that involves using computer systems to solve problems in a way that resembles human thinking. Machine learning is used to convert your paper forms into electronic forms. FasTrack can automatically recognize what data types you need and populate them into a table and dashboard in TrackVia’s online forms builder. You can even preview how your forms will look before they’re ready to be deployed!
TrackVia also has other benefits:
- With one easy-to-use platform, you can build various apps quickly – no matter where your teams are located. TrackVia is great for remote workers.
- Facilitate collaboration across teams and other departments.
- With native mobile apps for iOS and Android devices, you can access your data from anywhere – even when offline.
- Connect with other apps and software systems through TrackVia Integrations, Zapier, or developer APIs.
- Test and experiment with app changes in a separate sandbox environment.
TrackVia App Scripts & API Access
TrackVia, at its core, is a low-code platform, meaning the majority of the apps you build will be drag-and-drop. You can create most integrations visually as well. However, there are some situations where you can expect to write a few lines of code, namely in cases where there is complex math or logic.
TrackVia App Scripts are based on the Groovy programming language, a Java variation. The system makes it easy for anyone to start app script development by providing an intuitive interface for creating new scripts and debugging them. The company maintains a well-documented developer website that boasts documentation and real-world examples.
App Scripts can be a potent tool in TrackVia, but it’s not the only option for creating more complex logic in the platform. TrackVia also offers a REST API that lets you call your TrackVia instance through any programming language. You can use it to create new leads, update existing accounts, or just about anything else you can imagine.
As a Gold-certified TrackVia partner, Hartmann Industries offers complete engineering support for TrackVia customers that need help with App Scripts or TrackVia API integrations.
What Can You Automate with TrackVia?
Tracking and managing contacts:
- A contact tracking app is designed to let you know when there are changes, such as when a contact has been contacted.
- Validate the quality of your contacts, so that phone numbers and email addresses are valid and consistent.
- You can also automate this with TrackVia by setting up notifications or alerts, so you never miss an essential change in your CRM.
- This means that when someone new fills out a form on your website, the information is automatically sent to your CRM for future contact.
- In the world of business, this means less time spent on tracking whom you need to reach out to and more time doing so.
- TrackVia can help automate sales processes by syncing customer records from the front end of your website (customer data) to the back end (sales data).
- This saves you time because you don’t have to keep going back and forth between systems.
- It also improves customer experience because they only need to enter their information once. They’re not being asked for it again and again before they can complete their purchase.
- With TrackVia’s productivity tools and integrations with email marketing providers providers, you’ll be able to automate tasks like email marketing campaigns with simple drag and drop functionality between different customer lists or segments.
- You won’t have to spend hours writing or changing emails because it can all be done automatically with a few clicks!
- TrackVia’s customer support tools allow you to manage customer inquiries and feedback in one place. No more switching back and forth between different systems or searching through emails and spreadsheets to find what the customer is asking about.
- With TrackVia, your customers will be able to submit their requests online, and you’ll be able to access it from any location.
- TrackVia offers real-time analytics so you can get a clear picture of what’s happening with your business at any given time. This way, you know whether or not your current projects are running smoothly and which ones aren’t, allowing you to make changes as necessary.
- Build vivid dashboards in TrackVia using just your mouse.
TrackVia is a platform only limited by your imagination. Companies can build any business app in the platform in a fraction of its time to develop the old-fashioned way.
TrackVia App Scripts Examples
TrackVia’s App Scripts have helped many successful businesses automate their complex tasks:
- Calculating complex sales tax and VAT charges.
- Validating user input to ensure it matches a specific format.
- Dynamically calculating due dates for assignments and projects.
- Providing detailed error messages to the end user if data is incorrectly entered
TrackVia is a powerful yet straightforward business automation tool for your business. It’s a great way to get your business on autopilot and help you automate the tedious tasks of your day-to-day operations.
But don’t just take our word for it. Fill out the form below for your no-obligation 30-day TrackVia trial.