Hartmann Industries‘ email signature design services will help you establish a consistent look and feel for your email communications. We tailor a signature design to match your corporate branding and include your company logo, address and contact information.
Our signature design services include:
- Signature design to match your company branding
- Company logo design
- Address and contact information
- Signature design for multiple employees & departments
Our signatures are first delivered as image files, and when you’re fully satisfied, converted into a copyable version for Google Workspace, Microsoft Outlook, and signature management platforms such as CodeTwo Email Signatures.
What makes a great email signature?
There are a few key elements that make up a great email signature. A great email signature should be:
- Professional: A professional email signature shows that you are a credible source and that you take your business seriously.
- Consistent: A consistent email signature across all of your employees will help create a cohesive brand identity.
- Memorable: A memorable email signature will help your recipients remember who you are and what you do.
- Easy to read: An easy to read email signature will make it easy for your recipients to find your contact information.
- Eye-catching: An eye–catching email signature will help your recipients remember your message.
Hartmann Industries is here to design your business’ next email signature. Our graphic design services include unlimited revisions for a flat rate.
How are email signatures designed?
Hartmann Industries takes a consultative approach to email signature design. We start by understanding your company‘s branding and then work with you to create a signature design that is consistent with your brand. We take into consideration your company logo, address and contact information when designing your signature.
Our graphic design team delivers your first drafts within 48 hours, and we work with you to make revisions until you are 100% satisfied with the final design.