Website performance is an important factor for both search engine optimization (SEO) and user experience. If your site loads slowly, visitors may not stick around long enough to see what you have to offer. A slow site can also hurt your search engine rankings. Google has been known to penalize slow-loading sites in its search results.
Hartmann Industries provides a variety of website performance audit services that can help improve the load speed of your site while increasing your SEO potential. We will provide recommendations for changes to your site that can be implemented in just a few hours. You will receive a detailed report and have access to our team of highly experienced digital strategists, designers, and engineers to provide further insight into remediation or provide remediation services to you (ask about our website SEO optimization services).
Order your audit online for a 10% discount off MSRP, and one of our digital marketing experts will be in touch to discuss your goals and analyze your website. This audit includes up to 15 website pages, with each additional page charged at a rate of $15/page.
Detailed Website Performance Report Includes
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) in real-world conditions
- First Input Delay (FID) in real-world conditions
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) in real-world conditions
- First Contentful Paint (FCP) in real-world conditions
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) in a lab environment
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) in a lab environment
- First Contentful Paint (FCP) in a lab environment
- Speed Index
- Time to Interactive (TTI)
- Total Blocking Time (TBT)
- Render-Blocking Resources
- CDN Usage